Overview of the Unit
- To ensure the smooth running of the organisation and good communication between members, branches and Trustees.
- To assist branches to operate in line with MU Aims and Objectives, support their growth and help with difficulties.
- To organise the collection of annual subscriptions and receive annual reports from branches.
- To manage the MU Diocesan Funds, monitoring and reporting income and expenditure against an agreed budget, channelling surplus finances to support project work.
- To ensure all operations are legal and conform to the Charity Commission, data protection and safeguarding legislation.
- To assist the organisation with safety and welfare issues relating to Area Meetings and provide advice to branches on request.
Annual Returns, collection of subscriptions
Mothers’ Union Funds
Safety & Welfare