1) All formal meetings of the branch and its committee are properly documented and records maintained for future reference.
2) Complete membership records are maintained within the branch and at diocese.
3) Speakers are booked correctly.
4) To be a supportive member of the Committee and to take an active role within the branch.
1) In association with the Branch Leader produce agendas and minutes for branch AGM, branch business and committee meetings.
2) Maintain membership records and contribute towards any diocesan form that need to be completed.
3) Arrange and liaise with speakers; confirm date, time and location and agree expenses; send thankyou letters.
4) Organise the provision of articles about Mothers’ Union activities and meetings for parish noticeboards, magazines, etc.
5) Attend any meetings as required (e.g. Training, Deanery, Trustee, Diocesan etc.)