Thank you all for your continued support for our Hospital Project. There have been some changes at Ronald McDonald House at the John Radcliffe so here is an update on how we can support them more effectively.
A big thank you to all who knitted blankets for the cots. Please do not make any more until further notice as they have more than enough for now. You can still make baby quilts.
What is needed:
- Mini Toiletries only – shower gel, soap, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner. All toiletry items should be unused.
- Toothbrushes – single packs of toothpaste – small-sized
- Shaving kits – a razor and a small pack of shaving foam/gel
- Coffee – jars and tins of any size (not just single sachets)
- hot chocolate and other drinks – jars of any size (not just single sachets)
- Biscuits – small packs only
- washing powder – any brand!
- New magazines
Please do NOT send Tea, Sugar and cleaning products any more.
A new facility is planned for parents at the JR. Once this is built things will change again and I will let you know how we can support the families.
Treasured memory Kits are always needed – these can be bought on Amazon (please use Amazon Smile so that Mothers’ Union benefits too!).
Please search for ‘Mybabylog Inkless Wipe Hand and Footprint Kit’ when you want to purchase them (current price £4.99).